Thursday, May 15, 2014

First Mother's Day

How lucky am I to be included in the festivities as a new Mom! I'm so grateful! Jeremy got up early and made me breakfast of pancakes & omelets. Gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a card, and a poem telling me I had a professional massage lined up for me Monday morning. Ahhh! Wonderful! He also unveiled a beautiful sign he made out of pictures of my pregnancy, Elaine's birth, and early photos of her. Sooo sweet! I want to laminate it and save it for years to come.




I also received amazing gifts and letters from the Facknitz clan including matching home-made t-shirts from Aunt Kara. Fabulous! She keeps this family stylin'. Winnie also came over for a Mother's Day dinner and we exchanged cards and flowers. Winnie's birthday was the Monday after Mother's Day so we celebrated her birthday at dinner too.





It was an all around fabulous Mother's Day. Elaine was adorable and snuggly-sweet all day (like she is everyday :) and I say thanks everyday for having the gift of being amazing little person's Mommy.





No comments:

Post a Comment